Team Days of Poker at WinterFest
Winter Festival at Grand Casino de Namur has started! The first big poker festival of 2020 kicked off on January 27d. Team Days of Poker will be represented at Winterfest 2020 in Casino de Namur. All team members are participating in the Main Event. Who will you see? WinterFest guarantees 200.000 euros in prize money.
Say hi to team Days of Poker!
The Days of Poker team will participate in all big poker festivals in Belgium in 2020. Of course, WinterFest can’t be forgotten. Wim Verhaegen, Esmée Van der List, Lovely Van Broeck and Glenn Laureys will do their absolute best in these upcoming days. Team Days of Poker represent at WinterFest 2020 in Casino de Namur.
On Tuesday, January 28th, Glenn Laureys will challenge himself on the second starting day of the WinterFest Main Event. On Wednesday, the second gentleman of the team, Wim Verhaegen, will try his luck on starting day 1C of the Main Event. Last, but not least, the two ladies of the team will play on Friday evening. Esmée Van der List and Lovely Van Broeck, good luck!
Freeroll invitational for Carnival Festival
Whenever you come across someone of the Days of Poker team at Grand Casino Namur, don’t be shy. Say hello, because Team Days of Poker is sharing invitations!
If you receive a card, you’re invited for the free invitational where you can win a ticket for Carnival Festival. Carnival Festival is the next big poker festival at the Casino de Namur. It’s played from February 24 until March 1.
The Freeroll Invitational is played on Thursday, February 20th at 9.15pm. Remember the date so you can win your free ticket for the Carnival Festival Main Event!
Percentage of the action of Team Days of Poker
On Saturday February 1st the second day of the Main Event will start. Of course we hope our team members will still be in game. And together with ourselves, a lot of the Days of Poker players hope the same. Via the Days of Poker app in the different Booster finals and the Grand Final you could win percentages of the action of the team.
Who has a percentage?
19 players managed to win some kind of percentage. Winning a percentage means that if the team does well at WinterFest, those players will share in the profit. 30% of the total winnings will go back to the Days of Poker players. Below you find the players that have won 0,50% or more.
For the math miracle workers: yup, this totals at 29%. In one of the Booster Finals there were two players, hence why 1% of the action didn’t get handed out.
Next to the WinterFest Main Event from January 27th until February 2nd, there are multiple side events. Take a look at the full poker calendar below.
Monday January 27th
- 1 – Main Event Day 1A – € 225 buy-in – Start 18h
- 2 – Satellite Main Event – € 40 buy-in – Start 21h
Tuesday January 28th
- 1 – Main Event Day 1B – € 225 buy-in – Start 18h
- 3 – Big Tuesday – € 115 buy-in – Start 20h
Wednesday January 29th
- 1 – Main Event Day 1C – € 225 buy-in – Start 18h
- 4 – NLH KnockOut Progressive – € 150 buy-in – Start 20h
- 1 – Main Event Day 1D Turbo – € 225 buy-in – Start 23h
Thursday January 30th
- 1 – Main Event Day 1E – € 225 buy-in – Start 18h
- 5 – Pot Limit Omaha 4/5/6 – € 110 buy-in – Start 20h
- 1 – Main Event Day 1F Turbo – € 225 buy-in – Start 23h
Friday January 31st
- 1 – Main Event Day 1G – € 225 buy-in – Start 17h
- 1 – Main Event Day 1H Turbo – € 225 buy-in – Start 23h
Saturday February 1st
- 1 – Main Event Day 2 – Start 15h30
- 6 -Flash High Roller – € 50 buy-in – Start 19h – One Hand
- 7 – High Roller Day 1 – € 500 – Start 20h
Sunday February 2nd
- 1 – Main Event Final Day – Start 15h30
- 7 – High Roller Day 2 – Start 15h30 (Buy-in € 500 possible until end of level 1)
- 8 – NLH Sunday Special – € 85 buy-in – Start 16h
- 9 – Crazy Pineapple Turbo – € 110 buy-in – Start 20h